Tuesday 8 July 2014

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Review

This is one of my most recent splurges which I decided to treat myself to for passing my first year of university. 


It is something I have wanted for a while as a bronzer is not something I had owned before. After hearing and seeing so many good reviews about it I knew I had to have it. It retails for £23.50 and I got mine at the Benefit counter in Boots but it can also be bought on the Benefit website and Feel Unique. (click on links down below)

It is a completely matte bronzer and is the perfect shade of brown not orange toned at all. Before I bought it I asked to try it on as I was worried it wouldn't look right on my skin tone but the girl at the counter was telling me how it is the perfect shade for all skin tones as it can be applied lightly or you can build up the colour. She also said it is good for contouring or just adding an all over bronze to the skin.




 I have also discovered it makes a great crease colour as it is matte and blends well so adds a nice depth to the eye like a matte eye shadow would.


Overall I would definitely recommend it and although it is quite expensive I feel like the box will last along time as you don't need much. I love the way bronzer looks and would like to try some other brandssome time.

Which is your favourite? and which would you recommend to try? I would love to know so please leave a comment 






No comments:

Post a Comment