Sunday 27 July 2014

Make Up Revolution Haul

So a few weeks ago I caved in and decided to buy a few bits from the new brand Make Up Revolution. Everyone in the blogging world are raving about it and all of the reviews I have read have been really good especially the eye shadow palettes. I love make up bargains so I wanted to try it myself. I ordered mine from the Superdrug website which was great because orders £10 and over get free delivery so I got quite a few bits. This is what I got...

Redemption Palette Romantic Smoked £4 

Single eye shadows 
Good Life £1
Promised Land £1
Insomnia £1 

Lipstick  - Encore £1

I will review these all separately in the next few weeks when I have used them a bit more (also in case you were wondering I made up the £10 by getting a Superdrug face mask for £2.59 which I will also review soon)



2 comments:

  1. Those look amazing! I've never heard of this brand before I'm going to have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this brand, the palette looks gorgeous. I love the blush palette, and the pigments by makeup revolution! I recently did a haul/review on them!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete