Saturday 26 July 2014

Nails of the week

This week I am using a new nail varnish I got delivered the other day. It was from Avon that I ordered a couple of weeks ago. Its one of their Nailwear Pro+ nail varnishes and I got it in the colour Habanero it girl which is a really pretty shade of orange. I paid £2 for it as it was in the sale but the original price is £6.00 so it was a  bargain.


I also decided to order a nail dotting tool. This was in the sale too for £1.50 but it originally was £3. I have wanted one for a while as I usually use either a cocktail stick or a chopstick to do my nail art but I find these obviously don't create the perfect dot. The tool I bought is really handy because it also has a thin brush on the end too and also comes in a plastic wallet.


The nails I created were quite simple, I just did flowers with the dotting tool on my ring finger and thumb. It is a really nice summery design.


I really like the nail varnish it goes on really smooth and is very glossy. The only down side is that it is not as opaque as I thought it would be and I had to do about 3 layers. It claims to last 12 days so I will update on this post when I see how long it lasts. Overall I really like my Avon purchases.

(Click Here for Avon website)

No comments:

Post a Comment