Friday 22 August 2014

Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara Review

I got this mascara a few months ago when I saw loads of reviews saying how good it was. At the time I actually needed a new mascara so I though I would try it out and when I went to Boots it was on offer. It retails for £9.99 but I got it for £7.99 which was great.


I really love the packaging of this mascara. It is mirrored packaging with an really pretty coral coloured writing and wand handle. I like it as the normal one comes in coral and the waterproof comes in a teal colour so it easy to tell them apart and avoid picking the wrong one. The wand of the mascara is a really nice and I really like the thickness. On the Boots website it says 'its unique brush has spherical bristles to wrap every lash and straight bristles to create clump free definition'. I would definitely agree with this statement, it probably the best mascara I have ever bought!

 The picture above shows before (left) and after (right) applying the mascara. It really does give you voluminous lashes and does a really good job of separating them.

It gives you long lashes and its the first mascara I have had for nearly 3 months and it hasn't dried up yet so its really worth spending a little bit more. I have already recommended this to friends and family.
It can be bought here at Boots (click here) or in Superdrug (click here)

What mascara would you recommend I try next? 

1 comment:

  1. Really a very nice post and informative Blog. Painmeds365 is a popular and reputed online pharmacy located in the USA. Enjoy further discounts when you buy in bulk. We sell a wide range of effective and very affordable anxiety remedies that you can order from your own home from our curated website.

    Buy Klonopin USA
    Bensedin 10mg
    Buy Cobra online
    Buy Lypin 10mg USA

    ReplyDelete