Sunday 24 August 2014

Mac Lipstick Review and Mac lipsticks I want next


About 4 months ago now my friend persuaded me to buy a Mac lipstick. She kept going on about how good they were and how she had an ever growing collection of them. So I decided to go on the Debenhams website and have a look. After looking at all the colours and searching swatches I decided to buy the shade called Brave which is a satin finish lipstick.
I would describe Brave as a muted medium pink probably my lips but better colour kind of shade. I was really happy with it as I wanted an everyday colour and this was perfect.
Although at first I though £15 for a lipstick was a bit expensive I now think that is definitely worth the money as it is quite long lasting and they come in so many different colours. I now really want to try the colours Kinda Sexy which is a pinky-rose nude colour, Vegas Volt which is a pretty coral colour and Rebel which is a deep plum berry colour. One of these will definitely be my next treat!

(L-R Kinda Sexy, Vegas Volt, Rebel)
(Above photo is not mine but the rest are)
Mac lipsticks can be bought at Debenhams or the Mac website.


No comments:

Post a Comment