Monday 18 August 2014

My Travel Make up Bag

At the weekend I went on the train to see one of my university friends and so today I thought I would share what I took in my make up even though it wasn't for long but for me packing minimal make up is a challenge.


So I took...
A small mirror - present
Small pug make up bag - £1.99 H&M

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - £9.99
Real Techniques Base Shadow Brush - comes in a set for £21.99
Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara - £9.99
Maybelline Cover stick Nude 02 - £3.99
Sample size of Supergoop! CC Cream in Light Medium - Full sized £
Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush - £3.99
Make Up Revolution single eyeshadow in Promised Land  - £1
Original Vaseline - £1.99
Maybelline Baby Lips in Pink punch - £2.99
Maybelline Matte Maker powder - £3.99

All these products are available from Boots or Superdrug 





No comments:

Post a Comment