Friday 8 August 2014

My Beauty Wish List: 1

As someone who is obsessed with make up and I like reading blogs everyday I have quite a long list of products I want to try and today I thought I would share some of them...


1. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Perfume £50 - I wanted this ever since I knew Marc Jacobs was bringing out a new perfume. I love all of his fragrances and currently own Dot and Daisy Sunshine.

2. The Balm Mary Lou Manizer £16 - I think I first came across The Balm brand on a You Tube video and since then I have seen and read some great reviews on this highlighter.

3. Benefit They're Real! Push-Up Liner £18.50 - I have heard this product is something you either love or hate but I got a sample of it in Boots a few months ago and I really liked it (read my review here) and want the full size. This is probably my most wanted from this list and might have to be my next treat to myself.

4. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara £13 - I have seen a few people have this on the make up tutorials I watch on You Tube and I think it look like a great product to have because I always manage to smudge mascara under my bottom lash line with a normal mascara wand so one specifically made for botton lashes is a good idea.

5. Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eye shadow in the shade 05 Rosy Brown £6.90 - A friend first told me about these and since then I have seen so many reviews and they all told me how good they were so now I really want to try them for myself as I love eye shadow and a stick eye shadow is not something I own.

Most of these I think I will ask for them for Christmas, well if I can wait that long otherwise I might save up and buy a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment