Friday 1 August 2014

Nails of the week

This weeks nails are using the nail varnish I got in my July Birchbox. It is by the brand Soigne. I had heard of it before I got it but never knew how good it was. Its probably one of the best nail varnishes I own and I own around 70! (Yes I know thats a bit too many but I have an obsession and can't stop buying them and receiving them as gifts.) The colour is a true red colour and the is called Pomegranate. It is so smooth to apply and the brush is a really good size to cover the nail easily. I have had it on for about 3 days now and only had to touch up two nails yesterday because I caught them but you can't even tell.





The nail varnish retails for £11 which is quite pricey but if it was a treat I would definitely get another colour as they come in some really pretty colours and at the moment are sold exclusively on the Birchbox website.(click here)

(the top photo was edited in the app Photo Fy if you were wondering)

1 comment:

  1. That's a really nice colour Soph :)
    I nominated you! xxx
    Check out my post to see what you need to do :)
    http://lavendersunshines.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete