Monday 4 August 2014

The Liebster Tag

So I was nominated by Mia to do the Liebster tag. I had no idea what it was until I read her blog post about but I actually think its a really good thing to do to help people in the blogging world get more followers if you are just starting your blog. So thank you Mia for the nomination!



Here are the rules:

You must answer all the questions you are given 

Must link back to the person that nominated you 

Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers

Cannot nominate the person who nominated you

Must inform nominees of your nomination

Provide nominees with a link to your post for more info

Here are the questions I was asked and my answers:

1. When did you start your blog?
I started my blog June 2014.

2. What is your favorite fragrance?
My favourite is Marc Jacobs Daisy Sunshine.

3. What is your favourite make up brand?
Maybelline, I really like their foundations and mascaras.

4. Your favorite film?
Hairspray.

5. Do you prefer Summer or Winter?
I prefer Summer even if the weather in England isn't always great.

6. Do you prefer pastels or brights for your nails?
I prefer brights especially red and pink.

7. Do you have any piercings?
Yes, I have two sets of lobe piercings and a helix piercing in my left ear.

8. What is your favourite high street fashion shop?
I love Topshop but I can't really afford clothes from there so I would have to say New Look.

9. If you could sum yourself up in 3 words, what would they be?
Creative, helpful and kind.

10. Do you prefer a red, nude or pink lip?
I really love red.

11. What's your favourite way to remove your make up?
I just use make up wipes for sensitive skin and then I cleanse to make sure I have got rid of it all.

I nominate Victoria, Yazmin, MarleyEmma, Sophie, Dulcie, Christie, Claire, Ella, Rebecca and Ellen

Here are my questions to all my nominees:

1. How many blog posts do you write a week?

2. What is your favourite lipstick? 

3. Place you dream of going to one day? 

4. An interesting fact about yourself?

5. What are you most proud of in your life?

6. What is your favourite book?

7. What is your dream job? 

8. What are your hobbies?

9. What is your favourite high end make up brand?

10. Do you own any Mac lipstick, if so which ones?

11. What is your favourite nail varnish brand?










No comments:

Post a Comment