Friday 15 August 2014

What I got in my August Birchbox


In this months Birchbox I recieved more skincare and hair care products than anything else. I was very impressed with what I got but I hate the fact I can see what else I could have got on the website as I saw a really pretty eyeshadow but to be honest I have far too many anyway so I didn't really need it. I have already tried all of the products once which is probably not enough times to form an opinion but first impressions I think they are all very good products. So this is what I got...




 
Number 4 Super Comb Prep and Protect 
Chella Highlighter Pencil
Nude Progenius Omega Treatment Oil
Vasanti Brighten Up! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Exfoliating Cleanser
Supergoop! Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream
The Proposal By Tasmina Perry Book Sample

Overall I am very happy with my box and like that there is a variety of things and the book sample is a great idea. My favourite so far after only one use is probably the Vasanti Exfoliating Cleanser as its really gentle and it left my skin feeling really smooth and it looked so much better too. This is only my second month of the Birchbox and I already want to say I wish I had started getting it before now!

To find out more and to subscribe to Birchbox click here





1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of a birch box before. What a fabulous idea. I wonder if they have something similar in Canada.

    ReplyDelete