Monday 8 September 2014

Clothing Wish List: 1

If you read my blog last week you would know I posted my monthly beauty wish list (click here) and so I thought I could do a clothes wish list every month as well. I spend some time every week looking at clothing on line (which is a really bad habit but I can't resist looking at the clothing that is new in) and recently I have found some really nice things that I would love to buy for the upcoming season and today I thought I would share them... 




1. Navy Check Boyfriend Blazer - £29.99 - from New Look - I love this so much! I went shopping a few weeks ago and tried this on and I now really want it. I will definitely be buying this when I get back to university as I think this will be perfect for when the weather is changing and I just need a light blazer/jacket.

2. Dogtooth Cigarette Trousers -£42  from Topshop - I saw these on a haul video by Lily Melrose and I really like them. They are probably not something I would usually wear but I like the print and I think they would look good with either a plain jumper or shirt.

3. Red Long Sleeve Layered Shirt - £17.99 - from New Look - I actually saw this when I was looking for the blazer on line and it was paired with it on the photo of the model with blazer on. I really like the colour and I would also wear it with the blazer above.

4. Kelly Brook Monochrome Polka Dot Trim Strapless Bra - £16.99 - from New Look - I am always looking at underwear on the New Look website. There is always some really nice bras especially the Kelly Brook range. I own one from the range already that I got in the sale which fits really well. I like this bra because of the pretty detail and the fact it can be worn as a strapless bra.

5. Cream Pug Print Pyjamas Set - £14.99 - from New Look - Not sure if I mentioned in another post but anyone that know me knows that I LOVE PUGS! When my friend said she had seen these in store I had to see them so I searched the website and now I really want them to add to my collection of pug related things.




No comments:

Post a Comment