Monday 1 September 2014

My Beauty Wish List: 2

I did my first wish list post about a month ago now (click here) and I thought that since I have an ever growing list of products I want to try I would do them about every month so here is another list of the items I want to try...



1. Revlon Colourstay Moisture Lip Stain £7.99 - Over the past month I have seen these been reviewed a lot on both blogs and You Tube videos and most reviews have been quite good. I like they are a gloss but after a few hours of wear leave a stain so you don't have to worry about reapplying. I mostly want to try the shade Parisian Passion as it looks like a really nice colour for autumn.

2. Revlon Colourstay Gel Envy Longwear Nail Enamel - £6.99 - I saw a blog post a few weeks ago talking about these new nail varnishes. They are a gel based nail varnish that is supposed to last longer than a regular nail varnish. I absolutely hate it when nail varnish chips and I would love to try these to see how good they really are.

3. The Body Shop Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter £12 - I saw this on a beauty favourites video on You tube and it looked like a really nice product to remove make up. I find that sometimes make up wipes can make my skin dry and this product says it gently melts make up away which sounds a lot better for your skin and I would to love to try it.

4. Barry M Gelly Nails Autumn Collection £3.99 - Again I read about these on a blog post and I really love the colours! I have never tried the gelly nail varnishes from Barry M before and the new autumn collection has really made me want to buy one. I read on Instagram they are available from Superdrug but at the minute I can't find them on the website so I will have to have a look next time I'm in store.

5. The Wild Argan Oil Collection From The Body Shop £4 - £14 - I have seen and heard quite a bit about this new collection from The Body Shop. Argan oil is known for its benefits to hair and I really intrigued to see what its like in this bath and body collection. I really want to try the solid oil lip balm and the shower gel.

Hope you liked this post
 Have you tried any of the products I have mentioned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment