Wednesday 3 September 2014

Superdrug Face Mask Review

Today's post is a review on Superdrug's own face mask. They have a range of 6 different ones but I picked up the Detoxifying Dead Sea Mud Mask. It says on the product that it 'unclogs pores and draws out dirt, oil and impurities, leaving the skin soft and revitalised'. I have never tried a mud mask before but I decided to get one as I kept getting spots and I had a lot or marks left from them after they had healed so I thought one might help. At £2.59 I thought why not try it as it was so cheap.


I really like the simple coloured packaging and all the different face masks from the same Superdrug range come in different colours so it easy to tell them apart.


I have actually had this face mask about 2 months now and I use it whenever I feel my skin needs it. I do think my skin seems a lot clearer and softer than it used to and the marks from healed spot have faded which I think is to do with this product. I also think my skin is less oily than before. Overall I definitely recommend this product to clear up the skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment