Wednesday 17 September 2014

What I got in My September Birchbox - Happy Days!

This month's Birchbox theme was 'Happy Days'. It celebrates capturing moments and making new ones and I think this is the best Birchbox I have received so far. One of the best bits is the box itself as not only is it some really nice colours both the bottom and top are also frames. The inside of the box is coloured and patterned and there is a space for a 6x4 photo so it creates a 3D frame. I love having photos up and these were perfect for my new uni room.


(How the box is supposed to be used this month)



The other products I got in my box this month were:
Agave Healing Oil
Benefit It's Potent  Eye Cream
Korres Citrus Shower Gel
ModelCo Power Lash Mascara
Beauty Blender and Blender Cleanser Solid
Urban Fruit - Mango
Birchbox Happy Days Photo Clip

I also got a card with some discounts from the Photobox website.

I am really enjoying my box this month and so far I would say my favourite thing would me the ModelCo Power Lash Mascara. It really lifts lashes and gives volume. I actually picked it as a few weeks before the box was delivered there was a chance to pick a ModelCo product, it was between that and two different colours of lip gloss. I also really like the Agave Healing Oil. It makes my hair feel really soft and so much better. Overall I am really impressed with what I got and like every month I really can't wait to see what I get in my next box!








No comments:

Post a Comment