Sunday 12 October 2014

My Little Shopping Spree

So maybe I lied a bit in the title of the post as I bought quite a bit, some of the things were essentials while others were just things I decided to treat myself to so here is everything I bought when I went shopping in Leeds a few weeks ago ...

The main reason I went to Leeds was because there was a vintage fair on with £15 per kilo which was really good. I love vintage as it means no one else will have the same thing and I like to be different. It was £3 to get in and if you didn't have kilo of clothes it was £5 per item which was also really good. The only thing I found was this long cardigan so it was £5 which is a bargain for something vintage and it will be perfect for Autumn/Winter.


These were the most exciting purchases of the day as I have always wanted to go to the Kiko Cosmetics store and one recently opened in Leeds Trinity Centre so I had to go. I bought a long lasting eye shadow stick in the shade 05 rosy brown, a smart lipstick in the shade 914 which is a deep purpley red and a lip liner to go with it in the shade 709 which was the closest to lipstick colour. Altogether I spent £13.30 which I think is really good and all the pricing in the store is very reasonable and I will definitely go back next time I'm there! 

Have a look at all products on www.kikocosmetics.co.uk



Swatches of all products


These next purchases were from Boots:

Boots Own Cosmetic Oval Pads
Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash 
Bastiste Dry Shampoo
Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat
Nivea Sensitive 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Water
Maybelline Colour Show Nail 
Varnish in Burberry Kiss




 My final purchase was this hat from Primark for £8. It took me ages to decide whether or not to buy it but in the end I got it because I love the colour and my friend said it suited me.





No comments:

Post a Comment