Saturday 17 January 2015

Stila In The Moment Palette Review

I bought the Stila In The Moment palette as a christmas present to myself but it only came recently as there was problems with deliveries. The Stila palette was £25 but I ordered mine from the Birchbox online shop as I had collected £20 worth of points since having a birchbox subscription and earning points for reviewing products. This meant that I only had to pay £5 and then £2.95 for P&P which I was so happy about! (Click here to got to the Birchbox website to find out more)



There are quite a few Stila palettes but I chose this one as I really like all the colours and there is a nice mixture of neutral and darks. The dark colours I especially liked as they are very purpley which I love! The pigmentation of them is also very good and you can definitely tell the high end quality. 

The packaging is also very pretty and the palette also comes with a waterproof smudge stick in the colour tetra which says it is an exclusive to the palette. It also comes with a little booklet of make up ideas and how to use the colours together which is very helpful although I like experimenting.

Swatches in order seen in palette above from left to right top to bottom they are called instinct, impulse, glance, improvise, catalyst and then the second row is desire, wonder, spontaneous, whim and captivate. The swatch at the end is the smudge stick which is actually not showing the true colour it is a purpley brown.

I would definitely recommend if you are addicted to eye shadow like me and want another palette to add to your collection!

It can be bought for the Stila website, Birchbox online store and Feel Unique just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment