Friday 6 February 2015

Benefit's Roller Lash Mascara Review

Now I know I am probably like the millionth blogger who had reviewed the new Roller Lash mascara from Benefit that came with Elle magazine last week but I going to do it anyway because its just so good! 


I am a big fan of Benefit products and when I saw on Elle magazine's instagram they had an exclusive sample of their new mascara I knew I had to got and get it. I have never tried a Benefit mascara before and so was really interested to know what they would be like and I was not disappointed!

The first time I put it on I fell in love with how amazing it made my lashes look! The Benefit website says ' The eye opening Hook and Roll brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls while the instant curve setting formula holds for 12 hours', and I can honestly tell you they are not lying! It gave them so much lift and both separation and volume all in one. My lashes looked so long and the curl holds all day! I was a bit worried about how easy it would be to remove but it came off quite easy with the Garnier micellar cleansing water I normally use for my make up removal.

The left is with mascara and the right is before mascara was applied and as you can see there is a huge difference!


I am loving it and I now can't wait to buy the full size version which comes out on the 27th of this month and is retailing for £19.50! 




No comments:

Post a Comment