Thursday 19 February 2015

Birthday Wish List

My birthday is on Sunday and I will be turning 20, so today I thought I would do a post on the things I am thinking about buying with my birthday money. Any opinions on these products would be appreciated so please leave a comment.


1. Real Techniques Brushes - varied prices - I have decided I want a few more of these brushes to add to my collection regardless of the fact I know I am getting some of the Bold Metal ones as a birthday present. The ones I want are the buffing, setting and powder brushes.

2. Nars Creamy Concealer £22 - I have heard good things about this concealer and one of my friends keeps going on about how ggood it is so I would love to try it.

3. Stila Eyes are the window to the soul Eyeshadow palette £30 - I saw this in a You Tube video the other day and I fell in love with it! It is so pretty and I know the quality will be amazing as I recently bought the In the moment Stila palette.

4. Kiko Long Lasting Eye shadow stick in 37 £6.90 - I bought one of these last year in 05 which is a nice shimmery brown colour and I love it. They are so quick and easy to apply and 37 is a really nice burgandy shade.

5. Kiko Infinity Eye shadow 233 £5.90 - This is pretty much the same colour as the eye shadow stick I want but I just think its so nice and I don't have one in my collection like this.


No comments:

Post a Comment