Friday 20 February 2015

Mini Avon Haul

So last month I made an order to Avon. I very rarely buy Avon products but I have had a nail varnish before which was good (review here) and I wanted to try some more products. At the time I bought it there was an offer on where if you bought a lipstick you got a free gift which included a make up bag, a lip gloss and a nail varnish and was worth £17. It sounded like a good deal and the lipstick only cost £5.25 and there was a wide range of colours and finishes and you could even pick which colour of free gifts you wanted. 



I chose a lipstick called Oxford Wine which is a really deep purple, a lip gloss called Nude Muse and my nail varnish is called Naked truth which is a nude colour which I currently don't own anything like it. The make up bag is also really nice as it is a good size and is wipe-able material.


I really like my choices and can't wait to test them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment