Saturday 21 February 2015

Sephora Lip Cream Stain Review

So last week I went to Paris (read all about it here) and other than the usual touristy places I went to, been the make up addict I am I also really wanted to see if I could find a Sephora. Sephora, in case you didn't know is a massive make up store that is only in Europe and America which is so annoying because it stocks brands we can't get in England.
Although I loved going in and looking around most of the products I wanted they didn't have them and I came to the conclusion they they are probably only available in America. The only thing I managed to get is a Sephora cream lip stain which is like a liquid lipstick. I was inspired to get this as Lily Pebbles the You Tuber always raves about it and I had to try it! I actually didn't get the exact colour I wanted but I got a pretty pinky red which I love!


It actually looks more red in the tube but in certain light it looks more pink like the photo below


The product is so nice to apply and goes on smoothly. It also lasts a long time before you have to reapply but the stain remains and the colour is so opaque and dries matte. It did make my lips a little bit dry but its something I could put up with.
I paid 10.95 euros which is about £8. I think this is really affordable as this is probably what you pay in Boots for a liquid lipstick for example the Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet lipsticks. Overall a very good product and would definitely recommend if you ever come across a Sephora on your travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment