Sunday 22 March 2015

Boots Beauty Wish List

So like most beauty obsessed people I love Boots! I am always in there and when I go in for one thing I always end up coming out with something else too and lately there have been so many things I want so today I thought I would share a few of them with you...


Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner In East End Snob £3.99 - I have seen so many bloggers talk about this and I really want to try it. Its such a pretty pink shade for everyday and apparently a dupe for a Charlotte Tilbury lip liner.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet in Don't pink of it £8.99 -  I have been wanting one of these for ages and for some reason I still haven't got one! But I am glad I have waited as they have just released 3 new shades and I love the look of the one called Don't pink of it which is a nice neutral pink shade and I think it would suit me.

Essie Nail Polish in Fiji £7.99 - I don't currently own an Essie polish, I have tried them before in some mini ones I used to have and I really liked them. The colour Fiji is a really pale pink and is a colour I don't own.

Bourjois Colourband 2 in 1 Eyeshadow and Liner £5.99 - I first saw these on Lily Pebbles' You Tube channel and thought they looked amazing! I did a few swatches of these in store and they are so pretty, quite shimmery but I like that and the colours are so nice. The ones I want are Mauve and Brun Dadaiste.

Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick £4.99  - I have been looking at these since they first came out and I fell in love with the colour Nude Perfection. I don't have any nude colours so I think this would be great to add to my collection.

Bourjois CC Cream £9.99 - One of my friends mentioned this product to me a while ago and I had forgotten about it until recently I saw Estee from the You Tube channel Essie Button using it and it looked so nice. It looked like it gave just enough coverage and corrected imperfections really well. I think this would be really nice when I don't what to wear my usual foundation.

Do you have any opinions on these products? If so leave a comment I would love to know what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment