Monday 2 March 2015

It was my birthday so I am allowed to shop

At the weekend I went to Leeds with my friend from university. We went for a girly shopping day (and a Wagamama's for lunch!) and that meant I could spend some of my birthday money! So I thought I would share what I bought...


From Boots and Kiko I bought:
Boots Metal Nail File £1.80 - I needed another one as my other one broke and I like this type of file.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush In Seductive Pink £8.99 - I needed a new blush and I had seen a lot of reviews saying how good these were. The colour I chose is a very pretty light pink and slightly shimmery as seen in the swatch below.

Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 37 £6.90 - I have already got one of these in a different colour and I have been wanting number 37 for a while. It is a really nice burgundy colour.

Kiko Colour Up Long Lasting Eyeshadow £3.00 (in the sale was originally £7.90) - This is simlar to the other one but it was in the sale and I think it was part of a A/W collection. Ii would descibe the colour as a goldy mauve colour.


Swatches of the blusher and eyeshadow sticks. I haven't tried the eyeshadows yet but they should be long lasting because I struggled to rub the swatches off my hand!


The last think I bought was this floral top from Primark for just £2 in the sale (originally £5)! I really like the shape and pattern and the fabric feels nice considering its from Primark.

Oh also I got a new fleecy blanket for my bed which can be seen in the background of the make up photos above. It is grey with stars on and was only £6.

I had a really nice day and got some lovely things but now I can't wait to get online and spend my Mac voucher!










No comments:

Post a Comment