Monday 30 March 2015

Real Techniques Bold Metals Brushes Review

I love Real Techniques brushes and now I don't use any other because they are so good so when I saw a few months ago there was going to be a new collection I knew I wanted some for my birthday. 

There are 7 in the collection but I decided I wanted to get the ones I don't have anything like so I got the contour brush and the angled liner brush. I am not going to lie but the fact the handles are so pretty persuaded me to spend the money, especially the rose gold ones!



They are all priced between £10-£25 and in my opinion they are so worth the money! Not only have they got really soft bristles like all the Real Technique brushes but they are designed so they don't roll off the table and are also weighted so you can hold them easier.

The contour brush is perfect for contouring your cheeks as it is the perfect shape and the angled shape of the eye liner makes applying gel liner so much easier as you get get a really good point on your flick.

Photo of make up using both brushes

Angled liner brush 202 - £10

Real Techniques Bold Metal Brushes are available from Boots, both in store and online and also the Real Techniques website


No comments:

Post a Comment