Wednesday 8 April 2015

Garnier Cleansing Wipes Review

Today I thought I would do a short post of a review on Garnier cleansing wipes. I don't usually use make up wipes that much as I found some can make my skin feel dry so I moved onto to trying micellar water (more about that on another post), but then I found these from Garnier which I actually really have been liking.

                               

The reason I like them is that they seem to hold more moisture and are softer than most wipes I have tried before. They take of make up really easily and don't leave my skin feeling tight and dry. They come in two different types for both normal to dry skin (above) or normal to combination skin. I usually buy mine from Tesco but you can also get them at Superdrug and Boots. They are priced between £3 - £3.45 (depending where you get them click on store above to find out) which is about average for wipes and I think they are good alternative when I am too lazy to use other products to remove make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment