Monday 6 April 2015

My Fashion Wish List

Lately there have been so many fashion items I want so today I am going to share them with you...

                           

H&M Crepe Jacket £14.99 - I really like the colour of this jacket and I think it could be worn with both casual and more smart outfits.
H&M Striped Dress £29.99 - I love the shape of the and even though the stripes look black they are actually navy which I like. I am thinking of buying this to wear to my brother's graduation in July.


                           

New Look Black Grid Check Sleeveless Shirt Dress £19.99 - I have seen a lot of black and white items lately and I really like the simple shape and pattern of this dress.
ASOS Fine Square Choker and Chain Necklace £8.00 - I fell in love with this necklace as soon as I saw it as I really like unusual necklaces.



                           

H&M Stretch Trousers £24.99 - I have been wanting some fitted black trousers for when I start my placement in a few months and these ones have zipped pocket detail and look like really nice comfortable fabric.
Topshop Contrast Circle Shift Dress £36.00 - This is another black and white dress I have seen, I really like simple shaped dresses and unique patterns.



 Etsy Jenna Flower Ear Jacket Earrings £10.33 - I recently saw this style of earring on Instagram and I love them! I think they look so pretty and very different to what I usually wear.



No comments:

Post a Comment