Saturday 4 April 2015

My Mini Mac Haul

A couple of months ago I received a Mac voucher for my birthday from my two best friends, they know me so well and knew I would love it. I really did appreciate it and couldn't thank them enough!(Look at both of their blogs here Ohabbiee and StylishmotoSo today I thought I would share with you what I got...



Lipstick in Verve (Satin Finish) - £15.50
Charcoal Brown Eye shadow - £10
Antiqued - £10
Quad refill palette - £5
Images showing the look I created with the products

I really love everything I bought and I think the lipstick really suits me! The eye shadows are very pigmented and extremely smooth to apply and blend. I also think the eyeshadows and lipstick work well together in this make up look.

All products can be bought on the Mac cosmetics website or in store.


1 comment:

  1. Yeyy glad you liked your present and now have some more make up to add to your collection! x

    ReplyDelete