Sunday 26 April 2015

Nails of the Week - Rita Ora Nail Varnishes

As you may have seen on a post a few weeks ago (here) I bought some new nail varnishes from Rimmel. I got the Rimmel nail base and top coat 5 in 1 and 2 colours from the new Rita Ora spring collection.


Using the colours Wild-er-ness(lilac) and Bestival Blue(bright blue) I painted my thumb and ring finger in the lilac colour and the rest in the blue which is probably my favourite of the two. I then added a glitter gradient on the lilac nails. I really love the colours together and they perfect for spring!

I find that Rimmel varnishes stay on quite well and with the help of the nail base and top coat it should last longer. The nail base and top coat 5 in 1 is new to me and I thought I would try it as I needed another one and it was on a 3 for 2 at Boots so why not!

Products used: (from l-r)
No7 Nail Varnish in Silver Glitter (from a set)



No comments:

Post a Comment