Tuesday 14 April 2015

OOTD - Patterned Trousers

I recently bought some trousers from the F&F range at Tesco. They were in the sale for £5 so they were a great bargain down from £16! I went out in York the other day and really wanted to do a fashion post with them on so here it is...



Thank you to my best friend and my personal fashion photographer Anna (from the blog Stylishimoto)

Coat - George at Asda (about 4 years ago) - I think this duster coat would look good as well (here)
Trousers - F&F at Tesco - £5 (loads of Tesco trousers on sale here)
Shoes - New Look - (bought september last year but these are similar - here)
Necklace - H&M (it was a present)
Bag - Primark - (bought last spring)

I really love this outfit and I think patterned trousers are perfect for spring and summer. They can be found in many high street store at the moment and are really easy to style.

1 comment:

  1. Yeyy you're welcome! I like being your fashion photographer :) x

    ReplyDelete