Thursday 21 May 2015

Garnier Micellar Water Review

I have been using micellar water to take my make up for a while now so today I thought I would do a little review.


I have used micellar water for just under a year and I have really been liking it. Before I tried this Garnier one I tried the 3 in 1 Nivea micellar water. I did like it but found it left my skin feeling a bit dry. While using that one I kept seeing and hearing good things about the Garnier one so decided to try it and now I haven't really used anything else! It is really effective at taking make up off easily and this one doesn't make my skin dry which is great. In between using this I have been using Bioderma which I picked up when I went to Paris. In my opinion it is very similar to this but a full review of that will be coming soon. The Garnier Micellar Water is £4.99 for a 400ml bottle which I think is such good value for money but it is often on offer at Boots so thats when I stock up although I think the bottle above is probably still my first as I sometimes use other products as I said before but I think it still shows how long it lasts as you don't need a lot. Overall this product is something I really recommend trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment