Thursday, 25 June 2015
A few weeks ago as I was looking on my Bloglovin feed I came across quite a few reviews on a really pretty eyeshadow palette and I found out that it was from the brand Zoeva. The eyeshadow palette I wanted was the new Cocoa Blend palette and is a palette of warm shades which I love! I had heard of them before but it wasn't until I was looking on Beauty Bay I realised how reasonably priced everything was so today I thought I would do a wishlist of the things I would really like to get at some point...
Thursday, 18 June 2015
When I tried it on and was surprised to find it fit me I knew I had to get it! It is a TU at Sainsburys one and it actually still had the tags on which said £22 but I got it for just £6.99! I really love it and the fact it was such a bargain is even better!
Jumpsuit - Charity shop £6.99
Black Asos vest top - Charity shop £3.99
Shoes - New Look £19.99 (here)
Denim Jacket - Charity shop (can't remember the price)
Black rucksack - Primark £10.00
Earrings - Topshop £6.50 (here)
Diesel sunglasses - TK Maxx £10.00 (here)
Necklace - Pia £26 (here)
|(Anna on the left and Abbie on the right)|
I wore this outfit last week when my friends came and as all my ootd posts Anna (from the blog Stylishimoto) was my personal photographer. I really love the photos she took especially the close ups. My friend Abbie also has a blog called Ohabbiee.
Thursday, 11 June 2015
I can't believe that today my blog is 1 year old and it is also my 100th post! I started my blog as something to do in my spare time and also a place to put all of my fashion, hair, nails art, make up ideas and other life events.
For my 100th post I am going to right about the 5 things I love about blogging, hope you enjoy and here is to many more years of The Beauty Bouquet!
1. That it is creative, I enjoy playing around with layouts and editing photos.
2. That it allows me to forget about everything for a while and concentrate on writing.
3. I get to write about things that I love, especially make up!
4. It has got me more into reading different blogs because I now have Bloglovin.
5. Thinking of new ideas for blog posts and taking photos.
Tuesday, 9 June 2015
Today I thought I would do a post on some of my favourite lip products, here are my top 5...
1. Mac Brave Lisptick - £15.50 - This was my first Mac lipstick and most well loved lipstick in my collection, it is the perfect everyday colour.
2. Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose - £2.00 - One of the nicest lip balms I have used, really moisturising and smells so nice too.
3. Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in 630 Beige a nu - £6.99 - A really pretty colour with a really nice finish.
4. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayon in Raplumsel - £8.00 - A non sticky gloss that is a lovely deep plum shade.
5. Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Bang - £15.50 - A really good creamy lipstick in an amazing reddy orange shade.
|(from left to right mac brave, soap and glory raplumsel, urban decay bang, loreal beige a nu and nivea raspberry rose)|
Sunday, 7 June 2015
Summer is coming and hopefully we will be able to wear some lovely summer outfits here in the UK, fingers crossed for some sunny weather! Today I thought I would do a post with some inspiration on summer outfits.
Day or night
This outfit would be perfect for both day or night as you could swap the shoes for flats.
This would be really nice for a night out or even maybe a summer wedding.
Day time casual
An outfit great for during the day with flat shoes and simple jewellery.
Friday, 5 June 2015
This make up look is something I did quite a few weeks ago but I had only just remembered I had the photos. It was something I had played around with to create but in the end I really loved it. I think the colour combination of the eyes and lip look really good together and and I think the colours on my eyelids suit my greeny coloured eyes.
The products I used for this look were;
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
These nails were ones I did last week but amazingly the design on my thumbs was still on a week later! I did change the colour on my other nails about five days later though. This is a very summery design and was really easy to do. I was inspired by a You tube video (here), but I just changed the colours slightly and the amount of nails I did the design on. Although you don't need any nail art tools I did use a dotting tool for the centre on the flowers but you don't really need to.
For my nails I used these nail varnishes;
Avon Nailwear Pro in Habenero It Girl - £6.00 (not sure you can get it anymore)
Laval Crystal finish nail varnish in Ultra Green - (not sure where I got this from there is a few on Amazon)
Monday, 1 June 2015
I have had quite a busy month this month from finishing my second year of university and moving back home, to my weekend away in Newcastle and also baking and catching up with friends. So on my blog today thought I would share my Instagram photos from the month of May...
|(From left to right and top to bottom)|
1. Starbucks with my university friend Donna, we have one in my university which is great!
2 .I spent the weekend in Newcastle at my Anna's who goes to university there and she made me chicken teriyaki one night which was really nice.
3. My friend Abbie also came and one day we went out for lunch at a place called Quay Ingredient.
4. On the saturday night we went to a plae called The Botanist for tea, I had a steak sandwich and chips and a mojito which is my favorite cocktail! I would really recommend going there its such a lovely place and does really good food and drinks.
|(From left to right and top to bottom)|
5. Me and my friend Abbie, also known as 'my twinnie' because we are so similar and could be sisters haha!
6. Cocktails at a place called Lola Jeans in Newcastle
7. On the sunday we went for lunch at a place called the Baltic Kitchen.
8. Some photos from our weekend together.
(From left to right and top to bottom)
9. Buns I made at home in some new silicone bun cases I got.
10. My nails I painted using some of Rita Ora's new colours for Rimmel, (post coming soon)
11. Lunch last week with friends at Lucia's.
12. Catch up at Costa with my university friend Hannah.
13. Selfie from the photoshoot I had at the weekend with the girls in my family which was my Mum's mother's day present, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to see the photos this month.
I have really enjoyed the month of May and I can't believe its the start of June today, where does the time go! If you want to follow me on instagram it is
Also have a look at my friend Anna's blog, Stylishimoto where she did a post about our weekend together.