Thursday 18 June 2015

OOTD - Monochrome Jumpsuit

Last week I went into the charity shops with my mum and was so happy to find a really nice jumpsuit. I had been looking for one for ages but every time I tried them in the high street shops they never fit me quite right, they were either to long and baggy or not long enough in the body and just didn't look right.

When I tried it on and was surprised to find it fit me I knew I had to get it! It is a TU at Sainsburys one and it actually still had the tags on which said £22 but I got it for just £6.99! I really love it and the fact it was such a bargain is even better!



Jumpsuit - Charity shop £6.99
Black Asos vest top  -  Charity shop £3.99
Shoes - New Look £19.99 (here)
Denim Jacket - Charity shop (can't remember the price)
Black rucksack - Primark £10.00



Earrings - Topshop £6.50 (here)
Diesel sunglasses - TK Maxx £10.00 (here)
Necklace - Pia £26 (here)






(Anna on the left and Abbie on the right)
I wore this outfit last week when my friends came and as all my ootd posts Anna (from the blog Stylishimoto) was my personal photographer. I really love the photos she took especially the close ups. My friend Abbie also has a blog called Ohabbiee.

No comments:

Post a Comment