Thursday 25 June 2015

Zoeva Wishlist

A few weeks ago as I was looking on my Bloglovin feed I came across quite a few reviews on a really pretty eyeshadow palette and I found out that it was from the brand Zoeva. The eyeshadow palette I wanted was the new Cocoa Blend palette and is a palette of warm shades which I love! I had heard of them before but it wasn't until I was looking on Beauty Bay I realised how reasonably priced everything was so today I thought I would do a wishlist of the things I would really like to get at some point...

Cocoa Blend eyeshadow palette - £15.50


Rose Golden complete eye set - £56.95



125 Stippling Brush - £11.50






106 Powder Brush - £11.50





105 Luxe Highlighting Brush - £11.50


1 comment:

  1. They looks nice and the colours look so pigmented ! I will have to look in to this I think !
    Becca

    beccasbeautyandbits.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete