Sunday 20 December 2015

My last five months on Instagram! July - November 2015

So after over five months of not blogging I have decided I really want to get back into it. I can't believe its been that long I have just been so busy with the student placement I am doing at the moment that I just haven't had the time! Also I didn't have the best summer and was not feeling myself. I feel better now but to be honest I just want this year to be over and I am looking forward to the start of a new year!

Today I thought I would share some photos from my Instagram from the past five months. I love Instagram and I have done these types of posts before but as I have said before I like to look back on the photos I take...


It is just a selection of photos because I had 27! From left to right and top to bottom...

1. From my brother's graduation in July.

2. The new bikini and necklace I bought in the Asos sale for my holiday.

3.The Moroccan chickpea soup I made when my friend came to see me.

4. Me and my friend from uni who came to visit as she has now graduated and I don't see her as often as I would like.

5. The amazing lunch I had at a place called The Kitchen in Howden. It was so nice and the crisps came in a mini plant pot which was so cute.

6. Me and my best friend Abbie, really love this photo which was took when we went to see our other best friend in Newcastle in October.

7 and 8. A few arty shots of the cocktails we had in Newcastle at Lola Jeans. Would recommend for cocktails they are so good!

9. Back in Hudds where me and my uni friends when to try Turtle Bay which has opened recently.

10. A new nail Essie nail varnish I bought, I kept seeing it on Instagram and I had to have it. Its called Leggy Legend and is such a pretty colour!

11. I recently had some time off and I went on holiday to Tenerife with my parents. It was just what I needed and the hotel and the views were amazing. I loved every minute and didn't want to come home!

12. Took advantage of duty free and treated myself to the Victor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume it was still £44 but I saved about £25!


If you want to follow me on instagram it is

@soph0222






No comments:

Post a Comment