Sunday 10 January 2016

2015 Beauty Favourites

Today's post is all about a few of my beauty favourites from 2015. I have many favourite as there was some amazing launches of new products but I have decided to narrow it down to the top 10 so here they are in no particular order...


1. Mac Prep and Prime Skin Base Visage - £21.00  - I have had this for about a year now, it is my first primer but I can really tell the difference to my make up when I use this underneath it definitely works and make foundation go on so much more smoothly.

2. Sephora Matte Lip Cream in 03  I bought this last February while I was in Paris and I am so glad I did! It lasts so well and I really want to get some other colours.


3. Max Factor Creme Puff  Blush in Seductively Pink - £8.99 - I love this blush so much I have just bought another one as I have hit the bottom of this one! Its such a lovely colour and the slight shimmer gives a glow to the skin.

4. Loreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Beige A Nu - £7.99 - This lipstick is such a pretty nude and is so creamy. I also really love the smell of these lipsticks, I also have two other colours too.


5. Garnier Micellar Water - £4.99 - Since I discovered this I have never used anything else to take my make up off. Its so affordable and is so similar to the famous Bioderma. Also one bottle lasts for ages which is so good!

6. Collection Extreme 24 hour felt tip Liner in Black - £2.99 - I picked this up about 6 months ago because I wanted a different liner to using gel all the time and I am so glad I did. I am so impressed with this because every other felt tip style liner I have used had dried up too quickly and this one is still going strong! It is really black and so quick and easy to apply, I highly recommend!

7. Benefit Roller Lash - £19.50 -  I first tried this when I got a sample in a magazine and when it came out I bought one with my Boots card points. It is definitely the best mascara I have ever used and recommend to everyone to try if you like really defined, curled lashes! I got another one for Christmas which I was so happy about because my other one ran out.


8. Stila In The Moment Palette - £25 - I bought this on the Birchbox website after I earned points to spend after reviewing the boxes I used to get. It has such lovely eyeshadows from neutral to some dark browns and purples. I especially love the shade instinct for a brow bone and inner corner highlight.

9. My Mac Palette - £35 (so far) - I got this with some vouchers I got for my birthday and I love all the shades I have picked so far. I have Antiqued (dark copper orange shade), Sketch (a deep purple shade) and Charcoal Brown (medium brown shade).


10. Sigma E40 Tapered Blending Brush - £10.55  - I bought this from Feel Unique after my friend told me how good it was and I also didn't really have a brush like it. Its so good at blending shadows perfectly and I use it all the time.



No comments:

Post a Comment